USE AND WARRANTY OF
GRANIS FLOWER POTS
- The external surfaces of the product should be checked by the Buyer at the place of purchase or by the courier. Complaints about damage to the external surfaces reported after receipt will not be accepted.
- Pots should be cared for and impregnated with cleaning agents intended for cleaning and care of granite sinks/donuts.
- Do not use bleaching agents, e.g. chlorine-based bleach, in the vicinity of the pots, which may lead to local discolouration.
- Warranty claims will not be accepted in the event of:
- Defects in the surface of the product that existed at the time of purchase and have not been reported;
- Destruction or damage to the item by mechanical means, e.g. during transport.
- Mechanical damage, e.g. impacts, bruises, scratches;
- Thermal or chemical damage;
- Inappropriate use;
- Making repairs or modifications by an unathorized persons;
- Defects on the underside (the invisible part) e.g. abrasions, holes, defects, splinters resulting from the specificity of the production process do not affect the functionality, aesthetics and use. The pots/ sink is a fully valuable product.
- Guarantee is 2 years long.
- Frost resistance – 20˚C.
- Proof of purchase is the basis for warranty claims.
- A complaint protocl need to be attached to the consideration of the complaint.